Saturday, October 2, 2010

NEW LAPTOP!!!

Hey,

If you are reading this I am sure that I have told you that I am getting a new laptop or that I already have one. For clarification purposes I am typing this on my new Laptop. :) I love it. And I am a geek for my laptop.

In more important news. Today I learned that my second assignment for my Computer Science and Information Technowledgy class is not due until the seventh. And I have already finished it. Sadly that leaves me not alot to do with this fancy new laptop that I just got. :( and that is no fun.

I have noticed a definate change in my personality since starting my new treatment and I am feeling much happier. Let's examine that shall we? Who would have thought that the combination of medications, talking to some close friends, my family, and venting on a blog would bring out such a dramatic change in personality....

In other random news: I shall soon be getting my own room! Hells bells I can't wait! Just the thought of having my own room after so long of very little privacy. You just don't know what the value of privacy is until you've got none!

1 comment:

  1. WOOHOO! That is awesome, friend! I'm glad the blog is contributing to your mental health, I know mine sure does! I'm glad you finally got things together to treat yourself to a new laptop. That's always fun. I'm pretty used to sharing a room. I have 14 years of practice!

    ReplyDelete